SPONSOR A BANNER
Please fill out the form below.
8.5" X 14" Silver Star Banners are $18.00 each, which includes shipping cost.
The Silver Star Families of America is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) tax exempt
nonprofit public charity organization.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BANNER RECIPIENT
The Silver Star Families of America define wounded as:
Any Armed Forces personnel either currently serving honorably or those who have served honorably from any war, who having served in a war zone has been wounded by enemy action or who have been injured or contracted a serious illness that could be rated at least 10% disabled by the Department of Veterans Affairs including PTSD, Agent Orange and Gulf War Syndrome associated illnesses.
The individual eligible to receive the Silver Star Banner would not have to be eligible for the Purple Heart or any other military decoration in order to receive a Silver Star Banner.
Banners are $18.00. Please indicate the number of Banners you are sponsoring. You will be directed to payment options by using the Submit Button below.
Thank you for your prompt payment.
SPONSOR ORDER FORM
1. If there is an SSFOA Representative in your area, would you like to have this Banner personally presented?
2. Where do we mail the Banner? FILL OUT THE MAILNG ADDRESS
3. Do you have a Banner recipient you are sponsoring or to "Any Wounded" as we get requests?
4. If you are sponsoring for a specific Banner recipient, please fill out this form for the Certificate. If you are sponsoring for "Any Wounded" please disregard this area.
Silver Star shining for sacrifice, honoring wounded, ill and dying members of our Armed Forces, and bringing remembrance to those so deserving of our thanks.
We will never forget . . . WELCOME HOME!
War and location serving when injured
5. Banners are $18.00. Please indicate in this line the number of Banners you are sponsoring. You will be directed to payment options by using the Submit Button below. Thank you for your prompt payment.
SILVER STAR FLAG ®
SILVER STAR BANNER®
Silver Star Service Banner/Flag name is Service mark pending
All Rights Reserved
The Silver Star Families of America is a non-partisan, not-for-profit charitable organization committed to supporting the United States Wounded Military Members and Veterans from all wars, past and present, and honoring their sacrifice with Silver Star Banners.
Content within this web site is the sole property of The Silver Star Families of America
"All photos and letters sent to the SSFOA become the property of the organization to be used in any way we deem appropriate."
SSFOA reserves the right to conduct the day to day business of the organization as they deem appropriate. State Coordinators and Reps will be chosen at the discretion of
SSFOA National Headquarters.
SSFOA is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit public charity organization.
See your tax advisor.
Questions/Comments Pertaining To This Web site, CONTACT US
Please verify your information is correct
Please Note: While the convenience and normally almost instant nature of all online forms, there may be periodic problems with the SSFOA not receiving online requests. If you do not hear from the SSFOA on acknowledgement of your online requests/orders, please email Diana Newton diananewton24@hotmail. com for assurance of your online request or order within 3 days of your online submittal. Thank you so much, we are here to assist you and we appreciate your request or order from the SSFOA
6. Please add amount of total payment and enter into the line.
7. Please choose form of payment