The User agrees that use of any or every part of this site or any counsel stemming from this site is entirely at the User’s own risk. Services provided on this site are "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. No warranty of any kind is implied, or expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, the Provider, Silver Star Families of America (and HEAR4YOU) and any affiliates disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation any warranties concerning the availability, quality, accuracy or content of information, products or counseling and other writings or services.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by the failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other legal cause of action.
Neither the Provider, Silver Star Families of America (and HEAR4YOU) and any affiliates, nor any if it's agents, or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. The User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
The SILVER STAR FAMILIES OF AMERICA (SSFOA)
HEAR4YOU Online Support
IMPORTANT: READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY and then
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BE directed to the Listener list.
1. SSFOA Online Support Community, HEAR4YOU, does NOT offer counseling. It exists only for support. If you are or think you are suicidal or homicidal, please call emergency 911.
2. User agrees and understands NO professional therapist-client relationship is held between you and the SSFOA and HEAR4YOU. User agrees and understands that SSFOA and HEAR4YOU or any of it's founders, associates or volunteers and/or any third party company involved in the support or technology of this website, shall NOT be responsible for or liable for any claim of loss or damages.
3. Online advise is not to be construed as either diagnosis or psychological treatment. In some cases, it is recommended that the user contact a professional for treatment.
4. YOU PARTICIPATE IN SSFOA INTERACTIVE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE ONLINE SUPPORT HEAR4YOU, AT YOUR OWN RISK. SSFOA makes no warranty or representation that any user of the SSFOA website is who he/she claims to be. SSFOA assumes no liability for the outcome of user-to-user communications, dealings, meetings, or other interactions. DO NOT OFFER PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES OR OTHER PERSONAL AND PRIVATE INFORMATION.
5. SSFOA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMATION POSTED BY THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE ONLINE SUPPORT SESSION. The opinions expressed here are those of the writers and may not reflect the opinion of SSFOA.
6. SSFOA retains the right to reject content that it deems inappropriate, or to ban individuals whose behavior is likewise deemed inappropriate within the interactive areas.
7. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST SSFOA, ITS MODERATORS OR AGENTS (REGARDLESS OF THEIR ORIGIN, NATURE, CHARACTER, OR BASIS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SSFOA WEBSITE, ONLINE SUPPORT HEAR4YOU, OR ANY INTERACTIVE SERVICES SPONSORED BY SSFOA.
8. A specific support session can be scheduled and available but not guaranteed.
9. Personal information submitted by User and collected through this site or email or by any fashion is generally confidential. In any case where SSFOA or any of it's volunteers suspect a risk or danger to the health or safety of any individual, it reserves the right to contact any authority, at it's discretion, it deems necessary to attempt to prevent any injury. SSFOA may not disclose personal information or communications collected through this site to any third party except under the conditions listed above: Information or communications indicating (a) User is threatening to or has caused harm to themselves, (b) User is threatening to or has caused harm to others, (c) child abuse or elderly abuse (d) child neglect or elderly neglect.